Gone are the days where traveling to Baler is torturous. Today, concrete pavement replaced the bumpy dirt roads along the zigzagging path to Aurora. But also another great development, is the mode of transportation. The Genesis Transport Service recently unveiled a new line of executive coaches that made it even better to travel by bus. Ladies and gentlemen, traveling in style and comfort, here is the Joybus to Baler.
JoyBus. Executive Coach of Genesis Transport Service, Inc.
baggage securely goes here
and of course, the JoyBus is surfer friendly.
the bus is spacious, well conditioned and the seats are super comfortable.
LokalSoul recommends riding the JoyBus every time you’re going to Baler. No seriously, it’s that good. It’s like flying first class on a luxury plane. Here, take a look at the reasons why you really should aboard this heaven sent bus.
- BUS STEWARDESS – this lovely lady will make sure you’ll get the best experience aboard the bus.
- ON BOARD COMFORT ROOM – yes. oh yes. there is no need to explain how convenient this is. no more holding it in!
- NO STOPOVERS – since there is no need to stop for nature calls, once the bus leaves Manila the next stop would already be in Baler. this cuts the travel time to around 5 to 5 1/2 hours. Baler in no time! but what happens if you get hungry?
- FREE SNACKS – food! munch on cupcakes, biscuits and also get a bottle of mineral water. and while eating why don’t you go online with the free use of the…
- WIFI on BOARD – check the surf forecast on MSW mobile, check-in to Foursquare, re-Tweet and update your Facebook status. simply just ask for the password and you shall log in. wait, are feeling sleepy now? then rest well with the…
- FREE BLANKETS and PILLOWS – recline your oh so comfortable seats as the lights go dim. the bus stewardess shall offer you a soft pillow and a comfy blanket to make sure you’ll get sound sleep. and when you wake up from a relaxing nap, you get a…
- FREE GOOD MORNING KIT – freshen up with kit of soap, toothbrush and toothpaste. all of good quality of course. so when you step out the JoyBus, you’ll feel as fresh as the morning Baler air.
Never had a bus before with that much amenities. Genesis did have executive coaches before, but not like this. Comfort room on board? That’s amazing. By now I’m sure you can’t wait to try the JoyBus. Check out their schedules and some important details below.
MANILA TO BALER
Terminal is at 704 EDSA Corner New York St., Cubao, QC.
BOOK in ADVANCE. call 709-05-44 to 45 or 441-6834
BALER TO MANILA
Genesis Terminal (near Baler market) and at Genesis Bus garage (near Sabang beach)
look for dispatcher to reserve seats
*prices are subject to change
Book in advance. Especially during peak season, you really really have to book in advance. Lots of people board the JoyBus and walking in on the terminal trying to be lucky might not end well. You definitely won’t wanna miss your trip to Baler. And here is a contact person in Genesis for more information. Call or text Loren Zubia at 0917-932-5020. There you go.
Here are some more pictures of our recent trip to Baler via the JoyBus.
this surfer is in deep sleep
lcd screens inside the bus
So there you go. Another reason to travel Aurora. Try the JoyBus on your next trip. Reaching Baler has never been this great. Hey, take your friends with you and go surfing! And have you heard? There’s a SURF and MUSIC Festival happening in Baler this coming October. Don’t miss it!